xyz.danoz : recyclerviewfastscroller
FastScroller for the Android RecyclerView widget
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window recyclerviewfastscroller-0.1.3-sources.jar file or recyclerviewfastscroller-0.1.3.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to recyclerviewfastscroller-0.1.3-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click recyclerviewfastscroller-0.1.3-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to recyclerviewfastscroller-0.1.3-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
This plugin makes use of Jython and 2 Pthyon modules (Boto and Troposphere) to allow for automated generation of AWS CloudFormation templates from a Python source file. This alleviates the need to maintain a large and possibly cumbersome JSON file by hand, and allows for proper commenting, modularization, etc.
JVM library for PBAndK Protobuf code