Lidalia Open Source Single Module Project POM
uk.org.lidalia : opensource-single-module-project
A convenient parent pom for defining open source single module projects on github.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window opensource-single-module-project-1.3.0-sources.jar file or opensource-single-module-project-1.3.0.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to opensource-single-module-project-1.3.0-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click opensource-single-module-project-1.3.0-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to opensource-single-module-project-1.3.0-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
This is the base documentation project that is the parent for all specific sub-documentation projects.
The DJI Mobile SDK enables you to automate your DJI Product. You can control flight, and many subsystems of the product including the camera and gimbal. Using the Mobile SDK, create a customized mobile app to unlock the full potential of your DJI aerial platform.
An in-memory SLF4J implementation focused on aiding unit testing.
Library to send raw System.out and System.err output to SLF4J for proper logging control
A wrapper for an SLF4J Logger that includes methods allowing logging to a level decided at run, rather than compile, time.