WildFly JBoss Java EE 7 Specification APIs with Transactions
org.wildfly.bom : jboss-javaee-7.0-with-transactions
Dependency Management for Java EE 7 Specification APIs with JBoss specific Transaction features
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window jboss-javaee-7.0-with-transactions-9.0.0.Beta2-sources.jar file or jboss-javaee-7.0-with-transactions-9.0.0.Beta2.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to jboss-javaee-7.0-with-transactions-9.0.0.Beta2-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click jboss-javaee-7.0-with-transactions-9.0.0.Beta2-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to jboss-javaee-7.0-with-transactions-9.0.0.Beta2-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
Extension for usb4java which implements javax.usb (JSR-80).
The Firebase Kotlin SDK is a Kotlin-first SDK for Firebase. It's API is similar to the Firebase Android SDK Kotlin Extensions but also supports multiplatform projects, enabling you to use Firebase directly from your common source targeting iOS, Android or JS.
Dependency Management for Java EE 7 Specification APIs with Hibernate 3 projects
This artifact provides a bill of materials (BOM) for remoting based EJB for clients which require 100% API compatiblity with EAP 7.0 and earlier releases. It is recommended to use the primary wildfly-ejb-client bom if possible.
This artifact provides a bill of materials (BOM) for remoting based EJB usage. Importing this bom into your project will give you the maven artifacts you need to perform remote EJB calls.