org.soulwing : soulwing-parent
Parent project for soulwing.org projects.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
|22||Dec 18, 2021|
|21||Dec 18, 2021|
|20||Nov 25, 2020|
|19||Sep 04, 2019|
|18||Sep 04, 2019|
|14||Oct 27, 2016|
|13||Aug 31, 2016|
|12||Aug 30, 2016|
|11||Aug 16, 2016|
|10||Jul 29, 2016|
|9||Mar 16, 2016|
|8||Mar 01, 2016|
|7||Jul 03, 2015|
|6||Apr 22, 2015|
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window soulwing-parent-22-sources.jar file or soulwing-parent-22.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to soulwing-parent-22-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click soulwing-parent-22-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to soulwing-parent-22-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
The MongoDB Connector for Hadoop is a plugin for Hadoop that provides the ability to use MongoDB as an input source and/or an output destination.
Provides Asynchronous and Dynamic Log Handler support for JDK1.8 logging API. Access via LogFactory.
Provides the CDI extension that performs property injection.
Provides the annotations for property injection as well as the service provider interfaces for extending Pinject.
A JNDI service locator for the CDI BeanManager