org.soulwing.cas : cas-modules
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window cas-modules-2.0.3-sources.jar file or cas-modules-2.0.3.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to cas-modules-2.0.3-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click cas-modules-2.0.3-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to cas-modules-2.0.3-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
Bill of materials pom optionfactory-spring
Maven plugin to build Docker images from a Dockerfile. The main idea is to store this Dockerfile in a *dockerbuild* artifact and manage it centrally in your favorite Naven repository. To build an image, this plugin resolves the dockerbuild artifact, unpacks it into the build context directory, adds necessary artifacts, and runs a Docker build on it.
Demonstrates the use of CAS authentication for both a front-end web application and a back-end web service.
This module builds a simple back-end web service as a WAR file.