org.soulwing.cas : cas-extension
An extension for Wildfly that supports CAS authentication.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window cas-extension-2.0.3-sources.jar file or cas-extension-2.0.3.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to cas-extension-2.0.3-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click cas-extension-2.0.3-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to cas-extension-2.0.3-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
A Korean Text Summarizer by using TF-IDF algorithm
Demonstrates the use of CAS authentication for both a front-end web application and a back-end web service.
This module builds a simple back-end web service as a WAR file.