Refcodes Textual Ext
org.refcodes : refcodes-textual-ext
Artifact providing extensions for the refcodes-textual artifact's types.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window refcodes-textual-ext-1.0.0-sources.jar file or refcodes-textual-ext-1.0.0.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to refcodes-textual-ext-1.0.0-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click refcodes-textual-ext-1.0.0-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to refcodes-textual-ext-1.0.0-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
Ktor is a framework for quickly creating web applications in Kotlin with minimal effort.
An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Logs (CloudWatch) appender for Logback
Artifact for exception handling functionality.
Artifact for console (terminal) based logging with the refoces logger framework.