org.refcodes : refcodes-meta
The refcodes-meta artifact is a meta artifact used for building the REFCODES.ORG artifacts (org.refcodes group) from scratch, usually used by developers. Note that the tools (a bunch of shell scripts) build around this meta artifact are not bundled with this meta artifact.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
|1.1.2||Dec 17, 2016|
|1.1.1||Nov 01, 2016|
|1.1.0||Sep 04, 2016|
|1.0.5||Aug 07, 2016|
|1.0.4||Jun 14, 2016|
|1.0.3||Mar 28, 2016|
|1.0.2||Mar 24, 2016|
|1.0.1||Mar 15, 2016|
|1.0.0||Nov 08, 2015|
|0.4.0||Jun 13, 2015|
|0.3.0||Apr 21, 2015|
|0.2.0||Apr 19, 2015|
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window refcodes-meta-1.1.2-sources.jar file or refcodes-meta-1.1.2.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to refcodes-meta-1.1.2-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click refcodes-meta-1.1.2-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to refcodes-meta-1.1.2-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
RxJava binding APIs for Android's UI widgets.
A Java-based digital signal processing (DSP) framework for efficient feature computation.
Artifact for exception handling functionality.
Artifact for console (terminal) based logging with the refoces logger framework.