Refcodes Connection Alt Io
org.refcodes : refcodes-connection-alt-io
Artifact for I/O related implementations of the connection framework.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window refcodes-connection-alt-io-1.0.0-sources.jar file or refcodes-connection-alt-io-1.0.0.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
org/ org/refcodes/ org/refcodes/connection/ org/refcodes/connection/alt/ org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/ org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/ org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/OutputStreamSender.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/InputOutputStreamTransceiver.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/AbstractInputStreamReceiver.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/AbstractInputStreamReceiver$1.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/OutputStreamSenderImpl.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/InputStreamReceiverImpl.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/AbstractInputStreamReceiver$IoStreamReceiverDaemon.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/impls/InputOutputStreamTransceiverImpl.java org/refcodes/connection/alt/io/InputStreamReceiver.java
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to refcodes-connection-alt-io-1.0.0-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click refcodes-connection-alt-io-1.0.0-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to refcodes-connection-alt-io-1.0.0-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
PDF for Java - Open Source Edition License ? 2012 Innovatics Inc. All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: - Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. - Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and / or other materials provided with the distribution. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Java 2D Game Engine
Liferay Application List API
Platform agnostic contracts for persisting data
Epsilon jar component
EMC drivers for Google and Excel spreadsheets.
Artifact for exception handling functionality.
Artifact for mixins of general interest.
Refcodes Logger Alt Console
Artifact for console (terminal) based logging with the refoces logger framework.
Artifact with commonly used constants.
Artifact with common component definitions and functionality.