Power TAC server master
org.powertac : server-master
Dependencies and structure for all powertac server modules
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window server-master-1.3.3-sources.jar file or server-master-1.3.3.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to server-master-1.3.3-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click server-master-1.3.3-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to server-master-1.3.3-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
Artifact Lookup/Search Plugin for Maven 3. The Lookup/Search Plugin searches a local jar/zip file in a remote repository and returns Maven dependency node if found in the remote repository.
Unofficial Java binding for the GStreamer framework
Interfaces and domain types shared by multiple server components
Domain types, services, utilities shared by Power TAC server and agents
Top-down statistical model framework for different classes of customers.
Bottom-up model of an electric vehicle customer