org.patterntesting : samples
PatternTesting Samples (patterntesting-samples) is a collection of samples how to use the PatternTesting framework. It uses patterntesting-rt, patterntesting-check, patterntesting-concurrent and patterntesting-exception to give you some ideas how to use it.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
|1.8.0||Nov 09, 2017|
|1.7.2||Aug 12, 2017|
|1.7.1||May 10, 2017|
|1.7.0||Jan 04, 2017|
|1.6.3||Aug 16, 2016|
|1.6.2||Mar 25, 2016|
|1.6.1||Feb 29, 2016|
|1.6.0||Jan 06, 2016|
|1.5.2||Jul 04, 2015|
|1.5.1||Apr 24, 2015|
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window samples-1.8.0-sources.jar file or samples-1.8.0.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to samples-1.8.0-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click samples-1.8.0-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to samples-1.8.0-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
Paradox is a tool that processes first-order logic problems and tries to find finite-domain models for them.
Former ats-demo-agent-actions project
A fast dependency injector for Android and Java.
PatternTesting Runtime (patterntesting-rt) is the runtime component for the PatternTesting framework. It provides the annotations and base classes for the PatternTesting testing framework (e.g. patterntesting-check, patterntesting-concurrent or patterntesting-exception) but can be also used standalone for classpath monitoring or profiling. It uses AOP and AspectJ to perform this feat.
PatternTesting Concurrent (patterntesting-concurrent) is a collection of useful thread aspects. It has support for testing, for sychnronization and for concurrent programming. Some of the ideas used in this library comes from reading Brian Goetz's book "Java Concurrency in Practice".
PatternTesting Check.RT (patterntesting-check-rt) provides different runtime checks of known anti patterns (like using null values as arguments or return values) but provides also a test framework for better testing.
PatternTesting Exception (patterntesting-exception) is a framework round about exceptions. It wraps some common exception (like IOException) to provide some more information as the original exception (e.g. the filename with the absolute pathname). On the other it allows you to provoke exceptions for better testing.
PatternTesting Check.CT (patterntesting-check-ct) is a quality framework that allows to automatically verify that Architecture/Design recommendations are implemented correctly in the code. It provides different checks of known anti patterns (like using System.out for logging) but provides also a test framework for better testing. The checks are done during compile time (this is the "CT" in Check.CT").