org.patterntesting : patterntesting-check
PatternTesting Check (patterntesting-check) is a quality framework that allows to automatically verify that Architecture/Design recommendations are implemented correctly in the code. It provides different checks of known anti patterns (like using System.out for logging) but provides also a test framework for better testing.
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
|2.2.0||Jan 11, 2022|
|2.1.2||Dec 19, 2021|
|2.1.1||Dec 16, 2021|
|2.1.0||Dec 13, 2021|
|2.0.2||Apr 18, 2020|
|2.0.1||Mar 11, 2020|
|2.0.0||Jan 05, 2020|
|1.8.0||Nov 09, 2017|
|1.7.2||Aug 12, 2017|
|1.7.1||May 10, 2017|
|1.7.0||Jan 04, 2017|
|1.6.3||Aug 16, 2016|
|1.6.2||Mar 25, 2016|
|1.6.1||Feb 29, 2016|
|1.6.0||Jan 06, 2016|
|1.5.2||Jul 04, 2015|
|1.5.1||Apr 24, 2015|
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window patterntesting-check-2.2.0-sources.jar file or patterntesting-check-2.2.0.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to patterntesting-check-2.2.0-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click patterntesting-check-2.2.0-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to patterntesting-check-2.2.0-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
A modern JSON API for Android and Java
Automatic generation of the Builder pattern for Java 1.6+
PatternTesting Runtime (patterntesting-rt) is the runtime component for the PatternTesting framework. It provides the annotations and base classes for the PatternTesting testing framework (e.g. patterntesting-check, patterntesting-concurrent or patterntesting-exception) but can be also used standalone for classpath monitoring or profiling. It uses AOP and AspectJ to perform this feat.
PatternTesting Concurrent (patterntesting-concurrent) is a collection of useful thread aspects. It has support for testing, for sychnronization and for concurrent programming. Some of the ideas used in this library comes from reading Brian Goetz's book "Java Concurrency in Practice".
PatternTesting Check.RT (patterntesting-check-rt) provides different runtime checks of known anti patterns (like using null values as arguments or return values) but provides also a test framework for better testing.
PatternTesting Exception (patterntesting-exception) is a framework round about exceptions. It wraps some common exception (like IOException) to provide some more information as the original exception (e.g. the filename with the absolute pathname). On the other it allows you to provoke exceptions for better testing.
PatternTesting Check.CT (patterntesting-check-ct) is a quality framework that allows to automatically verify that Architecture/Design recommendations are implemented correctly in the code. It provides different checks of known anti patterns (like using System.out for logging) but provides also a test framework for better testing. The checks are done during compile time (this is the "CT" in Check.CT").