Kevoree :: Modeling :: Root
org.kevoree.modeling : org.kevoree.modeling.root
Kevoree Modeling Framework
- Download JAR / Source Code / Javadoc
- View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- View Javadoc in JAR file
Download JAR / Source / Javadoc
|4.26.0||Oct 15, 2015|
|4.25.0||Aug 28, 2015|
|4.24.0||Aug 21, 2015|
|4.23.0||Aug 13, 2015|
|4.22.0||Aug 12, 2015|
|4.21.0||Aug 11, 2015|
|4.20.1||Aug 10, 2015|
|4.20.0||Aug 07, 2015|
|4.19.0||Jul 21, 2015|
|4.18.4||May 20, 2015|
|4.18.3||Apr 23, 2015|
|4.18.2||Apr 23, 2015|
|4.18.1||Apr 22, 2015|
|4.18.0||Apr 21, 2015|
View Java Class Source Code in JAR file
- Download JD-GUI to open JAR file and explore Java source code file (.class .java)
- Click menu "File → Open File..." or just drag-and-drop the JAR file in the JD-GUI window org.kevoree.modeling.root-4.26.0-sources.jar file or org.kevoree.modeling.root-4.26.0.jar file.
Once you open a JAR file, all the java classes in the JAR file will be displayed.
View Javadoc in JAR file
- Download WinRAR to extract JAR file.
- Navigate to org.kevoree.modeling.root-4.26.0-javadoc.jar you want to extract in File Explorer.
- Right-click org.kevoree.modeling.root-4.26.0-sources.jar file → Select "Extract Here" in the drop-down context menu.
- Navigate to org.kevoree.modeling.root-4.26.0-javadoc extracted folder in File Explorer.
- Open index.html file with your Browser to view the contents of the javadoc HTML files.
log system client
A library that gives you access to the powerful Parse cloud platform from your Android app.
Provides support for integrating OpenTracing in grpc clients and servers.
Kevoree :: Modeling :: MicroFramework
KMF :: MicroFramework
Kevoree :: Modeling :: Java2TypeScript :: Runtime
Kevoree :: Modeling :: Drivers :: WebSocket
Kevoree :: Modeling :: MicroFramework :: Browser